What a beautiful sunny day in London! I was just looking through my pics and found this baked aubergine ratatouille that my lovely Linds made last summer. Full of flavour and kind to the hips (it goes lovely with some chunky bread) – I can’t believe I’d forgotten it! Since I’m trying REALLY hard to eat well before my sister’s wedding (a week today!) – it’s going okish… I am definitely going to rustle this up again in the next week!
- Chop and mix tomatoes, garlic, onion, chilli and coriander
- Mix in whole butter beans and spread out a in a baking tray
- Slice aubergine and layer on top
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes
- Remove the foil and allow to brown slightly
- Add more chillies if you live a spicy life!